Welcome to the Prairie Wasteland
With a great title like that, the following paragraph seems to be nothing more than a bad after thought.
Its been several years since I've writen something of my own free will, and xanga(previous blogger site) has since gotten old and tiring. Looking here, I find that this site tends to me a little bit more mature, and much more obscure.
That, and I'm too fucking cool for myspace.
I hope for this to be a more open outlet for some writings, learn some more about writing in url, and finally exploit my boyfriends cable internet to the fullest extent that I can(that means having pictures in entrys wooooo)
So take your time, and welcome to my prairie wasteland.
Its been several years since I've writen something of my own free will, and xanga(previous blogger site) has since gotten old and tiring. Looking here, I find that this site tends to me a little bit more mature, and much more obscure.
That, and I'm too fucking cool for myspace.
I hope for this to be a more open outlet for some writings, learn some more about writing in url, and finally exploit my boyfriends cable internet to the fullest extent that I can(that means having pictures in entrys wooooo)
So take your time, and welcome to my prairie wasteland.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home