Hold the "S" because I am an AINT
I don't know what that title means. Listening to Marilyn Manson during work all of a sudden makes me very bitchy and not in the mood to deal with silly agents.
Nothing really new on the frontal lines(well, sorta, I'll let the peeps that need to know, know)
I'm listening to Mason in one ear and Classical in the other. Woot.
Not getting much sleep at night any more. The lack of sleep with a puff of an inhaler leaves for some weird thoughts. Not a good combo.
My life is boring! :(
Nothing really new on the frontal lines(well, sorta, I'll let the peeps that need to know, know)
I'm listening to Mason in one ear and Classical in the other. Woot.
Not getting much sleep at night any more. The lack of sleep with a puff of an inhaler leaves for some weird thoughts. Not a good combo.
My life is boring! :(

1 Comments:
At least you don't have friends and xbfs of the past haunting you and taunting you. YOu remember the AF boy? Yea.. he's back in the States now... oy.. I'll save the headache for later.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home