Of Fall Days
Make me understand how wonderful this season is. The cold grey weather and rain remind me of nights in a parking lot illuminated by street lights, staying warm next to the man I love, getting to know the logic and the rhythm of romance.
Oh what a fantastic season this is. What wonderful memories.
Bright dead leafs on black pavement, coats and sweaters. Getting ready for the cold winter, watching the world around change. Hints of Halloween and harvests, and a snow white Christmas haunting my dreams....
Hello to my favorite season. So nice to see you again.
Oh what a fantastic season this is. What wonderful memories.
Bright dead leafs on black pavement, coats and sweaters. Getting ready for the cold winter, watching the world around change. Hints of Halloween and harvests, and a snow white Christmas haunting my dreams....
Hello to my favorite season. So nice to see you again.

1 Comments:
YESS!!!! I love the fall-winter dance! Gets you in the mood for.... *cough* Well anyway... I think we might be taking the road trip anyway... so we might be up there after all...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home