Manipulating Darkness
…means facing a part of myself that I don’t want to recognize.
Change is something I have never dealt with easily, so even in the face of these events, my testimony shall remain the same. I tried. I failed. And I shall try again.
This wave of shadows washes over me like ripples in sand, and I’m afraid I’m getting used to the feeling.
***NON METAPHORE TRANSLATION***
My life is fucked, people suck, and everything sucks,
Change is something I have never dealt with easily, so even in the face of these events, my testimony shall remain the same. I tried. I failed. And I shall try again.
This wave of shadows washes over me like ripples in sand, and I’m afraid I’m getting used to the feeling.
***NON METAPHORE TRANSLATION***
My life is fucked, people suck, and everything sucks,

1 Comments:
Yep... it happens when you move. Hell.. mine still hasn't really gotten much better.. I still sit here without friends or family.. half the time bored to insanity... but I suppose that's part of the 'moving' thing. At least yours are down the street... (Dunno if that's a good thing right now)... but none-the-less... they'll get over it.. he'll get over it.. and then you'll be engaged... and then there will be a little... Oops! Nevermind! :) jk It'll get better..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home